Ucreate shares some tips that make our crafty lives easier!
Here they are...
- Use a cookie sheet w/ newspaper or wax paper for a portable craft surface…super easy cleanup!
- Sharpen your scissors by cutting sand paper.
- Place a little bit of Vaseline to the end of your glue gun to get rid of those long glue strings.
- Soak your paint brushes in fabric softener or hair conditioner for 10 min…cleans right off!
- Recycle large plastic lids by using them for a painter’s pallette or cutting them up for stencils.
- Need to create a large pattern? Use newspapers!
- Keeping a magnet close by makes picking up those sewing pins a sinch!
- Store those pipe cleaners for kid’s crafts inside of a paper towel tubes.
- Break up some styrofoam to create snow for craft projects.
- Keep those cardboard boxes! Cut & cover with patterned paper to make a mini album, cover with art paper and use as a canvas, and I always use them to eliminate a mess while spraypainting!